Check out some great articles and ideas for the New Year! Happy New Year!
3 Reminders As You Enter the New Year 2016 (Brian G. Najapfour) Don’t worry, Don’t boast, don’t waste.
Bible Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2015 (Christianity Today)
7 Ways to Approach Your Bible in 2016 (Matt Smethurst)
10 Checkup Questions for the New Year (Kevin DeYoung)
Jesus Must Increase: A Prayer for the New Year (Jon Bloom)
There are a couple of great articles in our January/February Focus Newsletter. Check it out online here.
Get your 2016 OPBC Scripture Memory Guide here.
A Couple of Books for the New Year that I am going through to help me work BETTER…
Do More Better: A Practical Guide to Productivity (Tim Challies):
In Do More Better, you will learn: Common obstacles to productivity / The great purpose behind productivity / 3 essential tools for getting things done / The power of daily and weekly routines / And much more, including bonus material on taming your email and 20 tips I have learned along the way.It really is possible to live a calm and orderly life, sure of your responsibilities and confident in your progress.
What’s Best Next offers a practical approach for improving your productivity in all areas of life. It will help you better understand:
- Why good works are not just rare and special things like going to Africa, but anything you do in faith even tying your shoes.
- How to create a mission statement for your life that actually works.
- How to delegate to people in a way that actually empowers them.
- How to overcome time killers like procrastination, interruptions, and multitasking by turning them around and making them work for you.
- How to process workflow efficiently and get your email inbox to zero every day.
- How your work and life can transform the world socially, economically, and spiritually, and connect to God’s global purposes.By anchoring your understanding of productivity in God’s purposes and plan, What’s Best Next will give you a practical approach for increasing your effectiveness in everything you do.