Praying that Our Church Would Remember Who We Are In Christ Jesus…
1 Peter 2:9–12
 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.  Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
 Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul.  Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation. (ESV)
As we move into 2018, would you pray with us that we as a church would remember that we are…
- Objects of mercy, made into God’s people by His mercy and grace
- His possession… we do not belong to ourselves, but to God Who purchased us by the blood of Jesus
- Made to proclaim His excellencies… to share the Good News of the Gospel
Pray today that we would grow in our desire to demonstrate that we belong to God by…
- Showing Mercy
- Living our lives for Him and for others
- Declaring His greatness through Gospel Conversations
Check out this video and pray about how 2018 will be a year of Gospel Conversations for you and for our church…
For a prayer guide that we will be making available for this year of Gospel Conversations, CLICK HERE.