In 1 Kings 8:37-40, King Solomon is dedicating the Temple, asking the Lord to bless His people. This is an appropriate prayer to pray today.
37 c“If there is famine in the land, if there is pestilence or blight or mildew or locust or caterpillar, if their enemy besieges them in the land at their gates,2 whatever plague, whatever sickness there is, 38 whatever prayer, whatever plea is made by any man or by all your people Israel, each knowing the affliction of his own heart and stretching out his hands toward this house, 39 then hear in heaven your dwelling place and forgive and act and render to each whose heart you know, according to all his ways (dfor you, you only, know the hearts of all the children of mankind), 40 that they may fear you eall the days that they live in the land that you gave to our fathers.
- PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE HEARS THE PRAYERS OF HIS PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE SUFFICIENT SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST
- PRAY THAT THE LORD WOULD ACT FOR HIS PEOPLE
- PRAY THAT THE LORD WOULD ACT FOR HIS OWN GLORY
- PRAY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW JESUS WHO ARE IMPACTED BY THE SICKNESS AND THE FEAR FROM COVID-19
- PRAY THAT THE LORD WOULD ACT SO THAT WE, AND THE NATIONS, WOULD FEAR GOD AND NOT COVID-19.