PRAY FOR OUR GOVERNMENT LEADERS
1 Timothy 2:1-6
1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 vfor kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and wdignified in every way. 3 This is good, and xit is pleasing in the sight of yGod our Savior, 4 who desires zall people to be saved and ato come to bthe knowledge of the truth. 5 For cthere is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man1 Christ Jesus, 6 dwho gave himself as a ransom for all, which is ethe testimony given fat the proper time. 7 gFor this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (hI am telling the truth, I am not lying), ia teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
- PRAY FOR WISDOM FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THOSE IN OUR NATION WHO ARE MAKING DECISIONS THAT IMPACT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.
- PRAY FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO ARE MAKING DECISIONS- THAT THEY WOULD NOT SPREAD HYSTERIA, BUT WOULD REACT IN A WAY THAT WOULD LEAD TO A PEACEFUL, QUIET LIFE.
- PRAY FOR A GOOD WITNESS FOR CHRISTIAN LAWMAKERS AROUND THE NATION.
- PRAY FOR OUR SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT, DR. JONES, AND OUR SCHOOL BOARD AS THEY MAKE DECISIONS THAT IMPACT CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
- PRAY FOR OPEN DOORS FOR BELIEVERS TO SERVE OUR LOCAL AND NATIONAL GOVERNMENT THROUGH ACTS OF COMPASSION, PRAYER AND AVAILABILITY TO BIND UP THE WOUNDS OF THE HURTING.