PRAY FOR OUR MEDICAL CARE PROVIDERS
We have many medical professionals and public health professionals and first responders in our congregation. PRAY FOR THEM.
Here is a liturgy for Medical Professionals… I encourage ours to use this as a prayer.
2 Thessalonians 3:13; 16
13 As for you, brothers, edo not grow weary in doing good
16 Now may ithe Lord of peace himself jgive you peace at all times in every way. kThe Lord be with you all.
27 ePeace I leave with you; fmy peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. gLet not your hearts be troubled, neither hlet them be afraid.
- PRAISE THE LORD FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND FIRST RESPONDERS
- PRAY FOR WISDOM FOR DOCTORS AND NURSES
- PRAY FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AS THEY SERVE AS AN EXPRESSION OF THE HANDS AND HEART OF JESUS IN THIS TIME OF CRISIS
- PRAY FOR THEM AS THEY WEEP WITH THOSE WHO WEEP
- PRAY FOR RESEARCH SCIENTISTS AS THEY WORK FOR A VACCINE
- PRAY FOR THOSE IN LABS WHO ARE DOING TESTING
- PRAY FOR SUPPORT STAFF AT MEDICAL FACILITIES AS THEY SERVE FAITHFULLY
- PRAY FOR THE GOSPEL TO SPREAD THROUGH BELIEVERS IN HOSPITALS
- PRAY FOR MEDICAL CARE PROVIDERS TO STAY HEALTHY SO THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH PROVIDERS TO DEAL WITH THE ILLNESS
- PRAY FOR GOD TO SPARE LIVES OF THOSE WHO SERVE SO FAITHFULLY
- PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES OF HEALTHCARE WORKERS… ASK GOD TO DRAW NEAR TO THEM AND TO HELP THEM NOT FEAR
- PRAY ALSO FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN THE HOSPITAL AND IN NURSING HOMES AS NEW PROTOCOLS MAKE VISITORS DIFFICULT