PRAY FOR THOSE WORKING FROM HOME
1 Masters, treat your bondservants1 justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
2 cContinue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it dwith thanksgiving. 3 At the same time, pray also for us, that God may eopen to us a door for the word, fto declare the mystery of Christ, gon account of which I am in prison— 4 that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak.
5 hWalk in wisdom toward ioutsiders, making the best use of the time. 6 Let your speech always jbe gracious, kseasoned with salt, lso that you may know how you ought to answer each person.
- PRAY FOR OURSELVES AS BELIEVERS THAT WE WILL WORK “FOR THE LORD”
- THAT WE WILL BE DILIGENT
- THAT WE WILL SEEK TO HONOR THE LORD BY HONORING OUR BOSSES
- THAT WE WILL SEEK THE GOOD OF OTHERS, NOT JUST OURSELVES
- PRAY FOR OURSELVES AS BELIEVERS THAT WE WILL WORK WITH OUR HEARTS THINKING NOT OF CURRENT GAINS, BUT ETERNAL REWARDS
- THAT THIS WOULD BE A TIME TO SERVE OUR COLLEAGUES NOT OUR AGENDAS
- THAT THIS WOULD BE A TIME TO INVEST IN OTHERS
- PRAY FOR YOUR BOSS – AND IF YOU ARE THE BOSS – PRAY FOR YOUR OWN HEART
- PRAY THAT BOSSES WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR EMPLOYEES
- PRAY FOR UNDERSTANDING DURING UNPRECEDENTED TIMES
- PRAY FOR OPEN DOORS FOR THE GOSPEL
- PRAY FOR WISDOM IN WORKING FROM HOME AND IN WORKING IN COLLABORATION IN NEW WAYS
- PRAY THAT WE WILL MAKE THE BEST USE OF OUR TIME
- FOR WORK
- FOR FAMILY
- FOR PERSONAL SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- FOR PHYSICAL FITNESS
- PRAY FOR SALTY SPEECH – SEASONED WITH THE GOSPEL