PRAY FOR OUR OWN FOCUS AND RELATIONSHIP TO ONE ANOTHER AS BELIEVERS
bIf then you have been raised with Christ, seek cthe things that are above, where Christ is, dseated at the right hand of God. 2 eSet your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. 3 For fyou have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ gwho is your1 life happears, then you also will appear with him iin glory.
5 jPut to death therefore kwhat is earthly in you:2 lsexual immorality, impurity, mpassion, evil desire, and covetousness, nwhich is idolatry. 6 oOn account of these the wrath of God is coming.3 7 pIn these you too once walked, when you were living in them. 8 But now qyou must put them all away: ranger, wrath, malice, sslander, and obscene talk from your mouth. 9 tDo not lie to one another, seeing that uyou have put off vthe old self4 with its practices 10 and whave put on xthe new self, ywhich is being renewed in knowledge zafter the image of aits creator. 11 bHere there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave,5 free; but Christ is call, and in all.
12 dPut on then, as eGod’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, fcompassionate hearts, gkindness, hhumility, meekness, and patience, 13 hbearing with one another and, iif one has a complaint against another, gforgiving each other; gas the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. 14 And above all these put on jlove, which kbinds everything together in lperfect harmony. 15 And let mthe peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called nin one body. And obe thankful. 16 Let pthe word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, qsinging psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, rwith thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 And swhatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, tgiving thanks to God the Father through him.
- PRAY THAT GOD WILL HELP YOU SEEK THE THINGS THAT ARE ABOVE
- SEEK THE LORD AS THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR LIFE AND HOPE
- SEEK THE LORD AS THE ONE WHO INTERCEDES FOR YOU
- SEEK THE LORD WHO IS YOUR TRUE LIFE
- PRAY THAT GOD WILL ENABLE YOU TO LAY HOLD OF ETERNAL, TRUE LIFE
- PRAY THAT OUR IDENTITY WILL BE FOUND IN JESUS AS OUR LIFE
- THAT WE WOULD BE OBEDIENT IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS
- THAT WE WOULD BE OBEDIENT IN PURSUING RIGHTEOUSNESS
- THAT WE WOULD BE OBEDIENT IN PUTTING OFF UNGODLINESS
- THAT WE WOULD BE OBEDIENT IN OUR ACTIONS TOWARDS OTHERS
- THAT WE WOULD BE OBEDIENT IN OUR ATTITUDES TOWARDS OTHERS
- THAT WE WOULD BE OBEDIENT IN OUR LOVE FOR OTHERS
- PRAY THAT THE LORD WOULD MAKE YOU THANKFUL TODAY
- WITH SCRIPTURE IN YOUR HEART
- WITH A SONG IN YOUR HEART AND ON YOUR TONGUE